VNAA: A Powerful Network and Invaluable Resource for members
- Networking through interactive VNA-only listserves
- "Find a VNA" provides consumers with a free and easy way to find a nearby VNA
- Legislative leadership and advocacy
- Regulatory interpretation and guidance
- Purchasing and third party payer contracts
- Business partnerships with major corporations
- Wellness, immunization and disease prevention programs
- On-line education and resources
Join us to bring VNAs together...
You can be independent and community-focused but you don’t have to go it alone
VNAA: What makes us different?
- VNAA is the one voice for VNAs!
- VNAA fights to advance legislative positions that may be unique to the VNA model of home health care.
- VNAA offers an array of programs encouraging wellness, immunization and disease prevention.
- VNAA provides a networking mechanism for you to share with other VNA leaders.
- VNAA provides members with a variety of education programs in response to industry needs and changes.
- VNAA opens doors to corporate and managed care contracts and revenue generating programs.
- VNAA can assist you in strengthening your mission within the community.
- VNAA members are not-for-profit, community based agencies that share the common goal of providing efficient, compassionate and cost-effective home health care.
You are not alone. Share with your VNA colleagues and build for your future using your past.