At VNAA we believe that your organization isn't interested in just being another entry on an endless list of Associate Members and that your choice of Associate Membership is more than just a passing notion to get your organization's logo on a Website. At the VNAA we want your organization to stand out from the others when you decide to support our mission.
Why is that important? Your choice to support the VNAA shows our affiliate members that your organization is committed to supporting their nonprofit mission of providing high quality, compassionate community-based home health care and hospice services in a way and place that people choose regardless of complexity of care or ability to pay.
One of the benefits we offer our corporate partners is face-to-face contact with not only our members but also our Board of Directors. Through the VNAA Corporate Advisory Forum, the VNAA Board and our corporate partners are able to freely discuss pressing regulatory and business issues in a constructive, collaborative and mutually beneficial manner.
The VNAA Corporate Advisory Forum is just one of many benefits available to organizations that make a commitment to support our nation's safety net healthcare providers. To discuss becoming a VNAA partner organization contact Chuck Koch at [email protected] or 202-384-1457.
*Home healthcare and hospice agencies are not eligible for Associate Membership.
Associate Member Benefit Package:
- Access to community-based home healthcare and hospice industry leaders
- Inclusion in VNAA Corporate Advisory Forum
- Access to "Members Only" sections of VNAA Website
- Subscription to weekly Member Update e-newsletter on home health and hospice issues
- 10% discount on advertising
- Member Update weekly newsletter
- Annual Meeting program book
- Interior Website content pages
- 10% exhibitor booth discount at Annual Meeting which is attended by C-Suite level professionals
- Associate Member recognition and link on VNAA Website
- Two complimentary mailing list rentals
Associate Member Application
Associate Members are organizations that provide or promote home healthcare and hospice-related product and services, and that support VNAA’s mission and interested in advancing and supporting nonprofit home health and hospice providers. Associate Members must meet the following requirements:
- Complete an
Associate Member Application (PDF) (Trouble downloading the PDF? See below.)
- Provide a service or product that directly relates to, supports or promotes nonprofit home healthcare and hospice.
- Be approved by the VNAA Board of Directors.
Pricing for Associate Member Benefits Package:
For exact cost of dues, contact Chuck Koch [email protected] or 202-384-1457.
VNAA's Current Associate Members:
(Click on each individual logos to learn more about each associate member.)
Attention Mozilla Firefox and Safari Users: If you are using Mozilla Firefox as your Web browser, you will have a difficult time opening PDFs and Word docs. You must hit "SAVE" and save to your computer versus selecting "Open" to view the document(s). Selecting "open" will cause them to open as a Web page and it will appear jumbled. These docs are meant to be downloaded and saved to your computer to view. If you open a new Web browser, such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, to view this page you will not have any issues downloading these documents.