Preferred vendors of the VNAA's group purchasing program have a unique opportunity to build business relationships with valued VNAs and home healthcare ans hospice agencies across the nation. In addition, preferred vendors receive a variety of benefits that offer recognition and visibility among members and constituents of the VNAA.
- Preferred vendors are promoted to current and prospective VNAA members through select association materials, as well as periodic communication and/or listservs designed to educate members about discounted products/services available for purchase.
- Preferred vendors receive logo placement on the VNAA Website.
- Preferred vendors receive a dedicated Web page to display company information, products, services and discounts.
- Preferred vendors receive periodic listing updates and are notified of VNAA events and other opportunities during which preferred vendor products/services may be promoted.
- Preferred vendors receive priority placement in the exhibit hall at the VNAA Annual Meeting and are recognized in the meeting program book distributed to all attendees.
Interested in Exhibiting, Advertising or Sponsoring the VNAA's Upcoming Annual Meeting?
Each spring, the VNAA convenes healthcare and hospice experts, clinicians, CEOs, and leaders in the homecare and hospice industry to share best practices, analyze trends and learn more about leading vendors, consultants, and suppliers, at its Annual Meeting. Exhibiting at the VNAA's Annual Meetings, advertising in the Final Program Book, or maximizing your exposure with a premium sponsorship provides your company exceptional visibility and access to over 400 key decision makers in the home healthcare field. Contact [email protected].
VNAA Staff Contacts:
Corporate Relations Manager
Vice President of Administration and Operations