Top Ten "Values" Your Agency Will Gain
Savings plan designed for VNAA members to offer choice, solutions, and most importantly, significant savings on supplies, services and equipment.
VNAA MVP is a savings plan designed for nonprofit providers of home healthcare and hospice services that are members of the Visiting Nurse Associations of America. VNAA MVP offers the opportunity to conduct business as usual while also significantly saving when it comes to purchasing medical, hospice, infusion, and office supplies, pharmacy and food services, and capital equipment. There are many benefits to participating in VNAA MVP but the top ten "values" your agency will see out of signing-up are below.
Top Ten Reasons To Participate In VNAA Member Value Plan
- There is no additional cost to sign up: Your VNAA member dues are your ticket to participate in the VNAA Member Value Plan ("VNAA MVP".)
- Save money: Reduce the amount of money spent on medical and office supplies.
- Recapture your VNAA membership dues: Under the current VNAA savings plan one third of our members saved more than 100% of their dues in 2011. VNAA MVP promises to save much more!
- Business as usual: Chances are you will not have to change who you buy your supplies from; they'll just be less expensive.
- Consolidate your sourcing: When possible, committing to buying from one source can save money, not only on supplies, but by also streamlining procurement processes.
- Preserve your programs: Don't let budget cuts reduce your mission's effectiveness. Saving money on supplies could allow re-allocation of resources to areas where those resources are greatly needed.
- You won't be alone: VNAA staff is on hand to help you every step of the way.
- Strength in numbers: There are more than 4,000 different supply and service contracts with over 400 healthcare related vendors.
- Web-Based contract catalog: Use the speed of the Internet to manage your supply chain while uncovering countless savings opportunities.
- Reward your employees: From cellphones to rental cars, VNAA MVP participating agencies have access to special programs that also offer savings directly to their employees.