Become an Associate Member
Show Your Support for Home-based Care
At VNAA we believe that your organization has no desire to be just another entry on an endless list of Associate Members and that your choice of Associate Membership is more than just a passing notion to get your organization's logo on a Website. At the VNAA we want your organization to stand out from the others when you decide to support our mission.
Why is that important? Your choice to support the VNAA shows our affiliate members, your customers, that your organization is committed to supporting their mission of providing high-quality, compassionate home-based care regardless of complexity of care or ability to pay.
Associate Membership Criteria
In order to qualify for VNAA Associate Membership, organizations must:
- Provide a service or product that directly relates to, supports, or promotes home healthcare and hospice.
Applications must be approved by VNAA senior staff including President and CEO and Member Services.
Associate Member Benefits
- Inclusion in VNAA's Corporate Advisory Forum
- Access to Members-Only sections of VNAA's website
- Subscription to VNAA's weekly Member Update newsletter on home health and hospice issues
- 10% discount on sponsorship of:
- Member Update weekly newsletter
- Web pages
- 10% exhibitor booth discount at VNAA's Annual Meeting
- Associate Member recognition and link on VNAA's website
Most VNAA Associate Members are also VNAA Corporate Partners and receive enhanced benefits above and beyond basic Associate Member benefits. To learn more, visit the VNAA Corporate Partners page.